Acknowledgment, Waiver & Consent
The client recognizes that there are inherent risks in each of the procedures, and the material risks associated with the procedures. And despite the risks, Slim BIO (Beauty Inside Out) is given authority by the client to perform the Slimming &/or Skin Care Treatments and such other related procedures. The client accepts and voluntarily assumes the risks of injury, complications, accident or death which may arise from the procedures and materials used to perform the treatments.
If complications of any type during the treatment or after initial treament or few treaments occur, and the client willingly discontinues the treatments or the remaining sessions, Slim BIO (Beauty Inside Out) is not obliged to refund fully or partially any unused portion of the paid session.
Therefore, Slim BIO (Beauty Inside Out) is released from any and all claims, liabilities and damages sustained during the treatment and while on the client's premise.
Engagement between client & Slim BIO (Beauty Inside Out) means that the client already read, understood, agreed and thus, effect this Acknowledgment, Waiver & Consent.
And that by accessing this website, you accept and agree to be legally bound by this Acknowledgment, Waiver & Consent. Otherwise, please do not access this site and most especially, do not employ any of Slim BIO's services and products.
1. Client must have taken a bath already;
2. Empty stomach at least 1-2 hours prior to treatment;
3. No metal in the body.
POSSIBLE POST-TREATMENT EFFECTS
1. Frequent urination;
2. Excessive sweating.
1. Avoid high calorie food (no excessive pork or beef intake; more vegetables & fruits);
2. 30-60 min daily walk is highly recommended to aid toning of muscles.
SKIN CARE TREATMENTS
1. No Retin-A products or applications for 12 hours prior to treatment.
2. No auto-immune therapies or products 12 hours pior to treatment.
3. No prolonged sun exposrure to the face 24 hours prior to treatment.
4. Do not use any waxing or hair removal creams two weeks before treatment.
5. Treatment will not be administered to sun-burned skin.
6. Skin should be clean and make-up free.
7. If client has active or extreme breakout, treatment will not be administered.
1. Use tepid water to cleanse the face for the first 48 hours following treatment & drying the area gently without rubbing.
2. Ensure that hands are always clean when touching the treated area to avoid infections.
3. Use hydrating serum, moisturizer and sunscreen are essential.
4. Do not use skin products with hight acid contents
5. Use sunblock at all times
6. Avoid too much sun exposure
7. Drink a lot of ionized water.
BROW ARTISTRY SERVICES
BEFORE THE PROCEDURE
1. Do NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen unless medically necessary, 48-72 hrs prior
to your procedure. Tylenol is fine.
2. Do not work out the day of the procedure as the body heat expands the pores.
3. You MUST be off Retin-A or Retinols for 7 days prior to your appointment and avoid using on or
around the area for 30 days after. If used before 30 days, it can cause the pigments to fade
prematurely. If you resume the Retin-A or Retinols after the 30 days, please know that the continued
use will fade your permanent makeup prematurely.
4. IF YOU USE BOTOX, IT SHOULD BE PERFORMED EITHER 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR
SCHEDULED PROCEDURE OR 2 WEEKS AFTER YOUR PROCEDURE.
5. You have to be off Accutane for 1 year. NO Exceptions!
6. If you have oily skin, your results WILL appear softer (eyebrows can look solid) in appearance and
may require additional procedures. Dark Skin types please note that your permanent makeup will
not appear as bold as lighter skin types. (Indian, African American, Filipino, etc.)
7. Avoid alcohol or caffeine prior to the procedure, this will minimize any oozing or swelling after the
8. Getting a procedure while on your menstrual cycle can make you hyper-sensitive at the procedure
9. If there are any blemishes, pimples, active cold sores, irritation of the skin of any kind, moles or
other skin imperfections in or around the area of the procedure, We WILL NOT be able to do the
procedure until the blemish or area of concern is gone or the mole is removed and healed.
10. PERMANENT MAKEUP WILL NOT BE PERFORMED IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING.
1. Avoid sleeping on your face during the 1st 10 days after the procedure.
2. Absolutely No Sun, sweating, or tanning prior to the procedure or after the procedure for 10 days.
Do not have a tan/sunburn on your face prior to your procedure. The tan will exfoliate taking color
with it as it fades. If you show up to your appointment with a sunburn, you will be required to
reschedule and your deposit, if any, will be forfeited.
3. Avoid direct shower water on the treated area after the procedure. Apply Vaseline prior to showering
to prevent soaps and shampoos from getting on the treated area. Absolutely NOTHING on the
treated area….no makeup, lotions, pencil….etc. for 10 days. Apply Vaseline before showering. After
the 10 days, use a gentle cleanser to clean them. Avoid scrubbing the treated area.
4. No swimming until the area is completely healed, salt water/chlorine can cause the pigments to fade
or change in color. It is recommended to apply the Vaseline to the treated area/s prior to swimming
even after healed to prevent the chlorine water/salt water from penetrating the area.
5. Only touch the treated areas with squeaky clean hands. DO NOT RUB, SCRATCH OR PICK AT THE
TREATED AREA. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring and
loss of hairstrokes. Plan on scheduling your touch-up within the first 6 months.
6. SLEEPING: The first thing to consider is your first couple of nights sleep. Do not lay directly on your
brows. Try as much as possible to sleep only on your back the first few nights. Also, sleep with your
hair pulled up. Avoid your hair touching your brows, as hair often times has bacteria in it that you do
not want on your brows.
*****DON’T PICK SCABS: Over the next couple of days, your tattoo will look good and any redness should go away. Then you will notice that it will start to look duller and can even form a little white haze to it. You may see some scabbing form as well, or mild flaking. This is all normal. One of the most important things to remember…. DO NOT pick at any scabbing, PERIOD.
NOT for following persons:
* Minor (child)
* Pregnant, Lactating
* Just given birth or have had surgergy less than 2 years
* With cancer (all kinds)
* With severe hypertension, with pacemaker or any heart disease
* With metal implant
* With skin or body inflammation or wound
* With asthma
* With blodd vessel hemorrhage
Skin Care Treatments
NOT for following persons:
* All of those mentioned above
* With super sensitive skin
* With allergy to soy or peanut
We do not guarantee 100% success or the same success with other clients. Results vary from one person to another.